Multi Channel Marketing
Salisbury Snooker Club
Salisbury Snooker Club wanted us to increase awareness and membership. So we used a number of channels that complimented each other, with each channel acting as strong message of reinforcement about the Salisbury Snooker Club .Thus achieving maximum results, whiltst reducing marketing costs by monitoring the strengths of each channel.
What did we do?
- Local press advertising - to promote the Snooker club during the Snooker UK Open event
- Online banner advertising - focusing on a 10 mile radius of Salisbury, and targeting specific and relevant websites
- Design Powerful Material - creating powerful adwords to achieve a number one Google ranking at an extremely low cost
- Email Newsletter -Created a newsletter, to send out to their long established database
- Flyer distribution - in the town centre, targeting market days in areas of high footfall
- Door to door – flyer distribution to high wealth addresses
- They received a record number of memberships through the door
- The campaign significantly raised awareness of Salisbury Snooker Club within Salisbury and the surrounding area.
- The online advertising reached over 150,000 people, at an extremely low cost and the figure is still growing
- Google online banner performed well above the industry benchmark, at a very low cost per click
- Fantastic results through the email newsletter campaign, with the open rate higher than the national average.